Table of Contents
What is Uskip.me?
Uskip.me is a paid URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their links. It works likes this, advertisers pay uskip.me to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “https://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “http://uskip.me/wUAOAA“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid a certain amount depending on where they live. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Mass Shrinker: Lets you shrink many URLs at a time.
Quick Link: Lets you shrink a link without needing to be logged in.
Full Page Script: Lets you shrink all/most of the links on your website.
Uskip.me gives its users access to fairly basic statistics that are updated quite frequently. You can view how many views you’ve received and how much money you’ve made.
Get paid once your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount for the payment processor you’ve chosen.
You get 10% of every referral’s earnings for life. They also offer referral banners for you to use on your website/blog/pages.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on Unique Visitors, Visitor’s Location, Ad-Blockers, Advertiser Specs/Orders and some other factors. Each URL shortener may handle these factors/policies differently which means your earnings could vary greatly from one URL shortening service to another. As a general rule-of-thumb, you should expect to earn around $0.60 – $2.00 per 1000 views for most URL shorteners. But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
United Arab Emirates
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
2. WebMoney (Minimum: $5.00)
Pros and Cons
- Website looks nice and sign up was a breeze.
- Shortened link worked perfectly, no pop-ups and didn’t have to disable ad-block to proceed, and I was still paid.
- Stats are updated quite frequently- if not in real time.
- Severe lack of customization/organization options.
- Had to log into uskip with Firefox in order to shrink my link. I’m sure it’s because I haven’t updated something (flash i’m looking at you), but it was an inconvenience.
- Website uses the same/similar template and design that other shorteners like shink.in/fas.li use. I am honestly baffled by this.
I can overlook the fact that this website feels like a clone of some of the other websites I’ve reviewed for the simple fact that everything worked without trying to open pop-ups or get me to disable Ad-block. The rates aren’t the best and you won’t earn from multiple views from the same visitor, but uskip.me is still an acceptable choice for a URL shortener. If the majority of your traffic is from kuwait, uskip.me might be the shortener for you.
- You’ll need to create an uskip.me account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and shrink the URL. Copy and share the link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your uskip.me link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a uskip.me link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.