Table of Contents
What is PointClub?
PointClub is a website that pays you for sharing your opinions and filling out surveys, also known as a paid/paying survey site. Every survey you complete earns you some points, the points that you earn can be exchanged for rewards such as PayPal Cash or Gift cards for Amazon, Walmart, Starbucks etc. There’s a $5.00 sign up bonus as well, if you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
PointClub’s surveys range from 250 points up to 6000+ points and can range from 10 minutes long to around 40+ minutes long. Every 1000 points is equal to $1.00 USD. I completed a survey worth 6000 points, it took around 40 minutes because I had to watch a TV show pilot, but it was simple and more enjoyable that I anticipated.
Levels: Every day you log in to PointClub gets counted towards your next level. Levels 1-4 earn an additional 10% per survey- level 100+ users earn an additional 100% per survey. Days that you don’t log in negatively impact your level and can set you back.
Daily Sweepstakes: Codes are given out on PointClub’s Facebook page, users can paste this code in the “ShoutBox” located at the bottom of their PointClub dashboard for a chance to win 1000 points every day.
Every survey is different and you must qualify for the survey to get rewarded. The more the survey pays out the more difficult/long it will likely be. This is just a rough estimate of the payout rates to expect.
250 – 6000+ points / $0.25 – $6.00+
Every 1000 points is roughly equal to $1.00 USD.
This isn’t a complete list of rewards by any means.
1. PayPal Cash
2. Amazon Gift Card
3. Walmart Gift Card
4. Zappos Gift Card
5. Visa Prepaid Gift Card
Pros and Cons
- Very easy sign up.
- $5.00 sign up bonus.
- Survey rewards are pretty well matched to the difficulty/time needed to complete.
- Plenty of rewards to exchange your points into.
- Website navigation is very simple.
- Lacking some features that I feel would benefit PointClub. Features like a referral system, different sweepstakes/lottery activities and different ways to earn points besides surveys like videos and such.
- The website is pretty bare, which aids navigability but it does feel kind of empty.
- There aren’t many surveys to pick from, although they are updated frequently. At the time of writing this there are about 38 give or take.
As I stated above in the cons section, there are some features I would like to see added in the future, but I definitely see potential. The survey that I did for 6000 points was more enjoyable than I thought it would be, which I’m sure won’t happen often, but it was still nice. I have read some “reviews” by other supposed users who claimed that PointClub was an unreliable and a somewhat malicious company/site, but I couldn’t find evidence of this. Just use common sense and your own judgement when using any website like this. I was more impressed than I thought I would be and can recommend PointClub to someone looking for a paid survey site.
- You’ll need to create a PointClub account, click here to register. Be sure to fill out all required info and verify your email to get your $5.00 bonus.
- Complete the required survey and I always recommend using real information.
- Now just pick a survey that you’d like to try based on the amount of time you want to devote to it. The longer the survey the more points you’ll receive.
- Some surveys may outright say what they are looking for in participants. You may see words such as: “Have you watched TV in the last week” and you can gather they are looking for someone who watched TV frequently.
- Make sure you read each question carefully, they will throw in questions that read something like “For this question, press the option that has the number 5 in it to proceed”. These questions are made to weed out individuals who are just rapidly clicking random answers which can and will get you disqualified and very angry.