Table of Contents
What is Ouo.io?
Ouo.io is a paying URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their shortened links. It works likes this, advertisers pay ouo.io to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “http://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “http://ouo.io/LkeDpe“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Unfortunately ouo.io doesn’t offer many options for customizing/organizing your links. If you only need to shrink a link and don’t have time to mess around with settings, then I suppose you won’t mind the lack of options.
Mass URL Shrinker: Shrink many URLs at one time – they don’t specify how many you can shrink per use.
Quick Link: Shrink links without needing to be logged in.
Full Page Script: Lets you shrink all/most of the links on your website.
API: For developers to easily integrate link shrinking into their applications and other projects.
The statistics are very basic, but do seem to be updated close to real time, so there’s that.
Get paid once your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount for the payment processor you’ve chosen.
You get 20% of every referral’s earnings for life. They also offer referral banners that you can use on your websites/blogs/pages.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
2. Payoneer (Minimum: N/A)
2. Payeer (Minimum: N/A)
Pros and Cons
- Count multiple views from the same viewer.
- Website looks nice and is navigable.
- Sign up was very easy.
- Counts multiple views from the same visitor.
- Have to check a captcha box just to get to the countdown.
- Pop-ups appear once you try proceeding to the destination page.
- No customization or organization for your links.
- Statistics are very basic, only showing views.
- Spotted a few typos that need correcting.
- No forums.
- Can’t find anyway to contact them.
I wouldn’t personally recommend ouo.io over the other URL shorteners out there. While it’s not terrible, it gets the job done, its flaws outweigh the payout rates they offer. Not having a forums or anyway to get in contact with their staff or just get help is a big negative for me – at least I couldn’t find any way to contact them.
- You’ll need to create a ouo.io account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and click the button to shrink it. Copy and share the link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your ouo.io link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a ouo.io link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.