CPMlink is a paying URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their links. Unfortunately I couldn’t get their service to work at all, so I will not be able to review their shrinking service in detail. If they fix the many issues I had and have something resembling a working website, I will revisit this review.
Couldn’t even get CPMlink to shrink one link.
Mass Shrinker: Lets you shrink many URLs at a time.
Quick Link: Lets you shrink a link from your browser without needing to be logged in.
Full Page Script: Lets you shrink all/most of the links on your website.
You may request a withdrawal once you’ve reached the minimum withdrawal amount of $5.00 USD.
You get 5% of every referral’s earnings for life.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
2. Payza (Minimum: $5.00)
3. Bitcoin (Minimum: $5.00)
Pros and Cons
- Easy Sign up and website navigation is simple.
- Couldn’t shrink a single link.
- When trying to shrink links, CPMlink was trying to load scripts from an unsafe source.
- Certain pages on the site are extremely slow, often taking longer than 10 seconds to load.
- Website is clearly created from the same template that many other bad URL shorteners have used. One would think that you would at least have a working shrinking system in place when you can focus all your efforts on that instead of designing an original looking website.