Table of Contents
What is CPAGrip?
CPAGrip is a CPA (Cost per action) network that lets you lock your content behind offer walls, when an offer is completed you’ll get paid real money. CPAGrip pays anywhere from $0.40 – $20.00+ USD per offer completion (or lead), depending on where they live. In order for the visitor to unlock your content they will have to fill out a short survey with their personal information. You can monetize both mobile and desktop traffic. They also have a large variety of other monetization tools and features to help maximize conversions and profit. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
The amount of customizing you can do to the content locker is extremely impressive. To list everything you can customize would take too long, so I’ll list the options I like the most. You can customize: the load method (on page load or click), access time, background/color scheme, unlock action, number of offers and you can even add your own CSS tweaks. They also offer a few templates to choose from if you don’t feel like editing the CSS. All content lockers can be mobile friendly which can be disabled when editing the locker. To view an example of their content locker, click Here.
File / URL Lockers
CPAGrips file/URL locker lets you lock any URL or file download, forcing the visitor to complete an offer to get access. Just like their content lockers, they offer many ways to customize the locker. To view an example of their File/URL locker, click Here.
This tool lets you lock embedded videos behind an offer wall. I couldn’t get it to work and it seems many people struggle to get this tool to function properly. To view what the Video Locker is supposed to look like, click Here.
This feature lets your visitors do surveys for virtual currency, which then they can spend to unlock content on your website/game/app. You’ll need coding experience or money to higher a good coder in order to actually use this feature. You can view what the basic wall looks like Here.
CPAGrip offers all the stats and analytic tools you could ask for. You can view country breakdown, device traffic, top sites, tool specific stats and more. Most good CPA networks will always offer users the most detailed stats possible to help maximize their earning potential.
Notifies a server when you receive any leads (offer completions) as a way to track your CPA conversions (leads). They also offer a multi-postback tool and RSS Lead Checker.
You’ll need to earn a total of $25.00 before being able to join/use the live chat.
Receive 5% commission on all referral’s earnings for life.
1. PayPal (Minimum: N/A)
2. Payoneer (Minimum: N/A)
3. Wire / ACH (Minimum: N/A)
4. Check by Mail (Minimum: N/A)
Pros and Cons
- Many options to customize lockers.
- Customizing is easy due to the very nice live preview feature.
- All lockers are mobile friendly.
- Statistics for just about anything you could want/need.
- Good selection of payment methods.
- Great selection of monetization tools.
- Tools are easy to use/implement.
- Live chat feature shows other’s earnings and allows you to get advice from them.
- Easy sign-up.
- Website looks good and is easy to navigate.
- More small miscellaneous/quality of life tools and features that weren’t mentioned.
- The Video Locker didn’t work for me and others have reported it not working or being difficult to implement.
- Had to disable “Exit Pop” in account settings because it is turned on by default. It redirects users to an offer wall when they leave your page.
If you need a great CPA network I’d definitely recommend trying CPAGrip. The tool selection and locker customization is some of the best I’ve seen. They give you all of the necessary statistics you’ll need to grow your income. Sure, the Video Locker wasn’t working, but I can overlook that just because everything else works and works well.
- You’ll need to create an account, click here to register.
- Now you will need to figure out your niche and find something that you’ll want to monetize. (More on choosing a niche below.)
- Now you need to figure out who your target audience is going to be and how you’re going to reach them. (More on promoting your content below)
- Have you got all of that figured out? Great! Now it’s time to decide how you will present your content / links to your audience. It is usually recommended to make a website or blog to advertise your content and links instead of sharing direct links from something like a video’s description.
- (Optional, but recommended in most cases) Making a website can be tricky for beginners and can cost some money if you buy hosting and a domain name. However, there are free website builders / hosting that make things easier such as: Blogger, Weebly and Webs to name a few.
Choosing Your Niche
A niche is just a subject or area where one’s skills are best suited for. This is critical if you want to succeed on any CPA network. Imagine you are one of the best programmers in the industry and decide you want to make some extra money with a CPA network. People are more likely to complete a survey to download your programming files/tutorials than if you were just some random beginner. Now this doesn’t mean if you don’t have specialty skills like in the example that you can’t succeed on a CPA network, it means you’ll just have to spend more time finding and perfecting your niche.
When looking for a Niche, it is important to pick something that people actively search for and want. You can use free tools like Google’s Keyword Planner Tool to find out if our niche is in demand. The more popular your niche, the more competition you’re likely to have and the harder it will be to get your site ranked well by search engines.
- Writing eBooks about various subjects (game guides, tutorials, how-to’s, etc).
- Creating & uploading your own software.
- Cheat codes, guides or tutorials for popular video games.
- Making your own apps for mobile devices.
- Locking password downloads.
Promoting Your Content
There are many ways to go about promoting your content and driving viewers to your websites and download links. It is important to know your target audience and how you’re going to reach them. The most popular ways of getting your links out there are: Video Sharing Sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc), Forums, Torrents and Social Media.
Once you know how you’re going to reach them, it’s time to set up how you’re going to get them to even consider downloading your content – especially if it’s locked behind a offer wall. My recommendation here is to set up a website of some kind, it can be a free website / blog such as blogger or weebly. Make it look as professional as you can and create some pages for your content. If it looks like you’ve put more effort into it, users will be much more likely to complete a survey for your content.