Some of the links found on this site may be Affiliate Links.
What is BinBucks?
BinBucks is a paying URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their links. They also have a text pasting/sharing feature that will pay you when someone views your pastes. It works likes this, advertisers pay BinBucks to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “http://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “http://binb.ooo/Q1sVL“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid a certain amount depending on where they live. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Link Shortening | Text Pasting | Organization | Customization
There are two main features, the link shortener and the text pasting tool. They both work very similar in that your visitors need to disable ad-block to view your links and you’ll get paid for their views. *Warning: You may see adult themed advertisements* Example shortened link: http://binb.ooo/Q1sVL | Example text paste: http://www.binbucks.com/site/paste?code=NmiDvhlzLdsa
BinBucks also allows you to better target your audience via GEO targeting. You may also choose the “Direct Redirect” option to shrink a link without ads. You may create folders to organize your links/pastes.
Mass Shrinker: Lets you shrink multiple links at a time.
Full Page Script: Lets you shrink all/most of the links on your website/blogger blog.
API: Lets other people make you money by generating links/pastes using your API URL.
The statistics/analytics are basic, only covering the bare minimum that statistics should. On the plus side, they’re updated frequently.
According to their homepage you can withdraw your earnings once you reach the minimum withdrawal amount.
You get 20% of every referral’s earnings for life. They even offer you a couple banners to use on your website/blog.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
2. Payza (Minimum: $5.00)
3. Bitcoin (Minimum: $5.00)
Pros and Cons
- Folders for organizing links.
- Decent payout rates.
- GEO targeting for ads.
- Request a withdraw anytime you want.
- Advanced text editor for pasting.
- No pop-up or pop-under attempts.
- Navigating the website is unpleasant and not user friendly. It’s poorly designed overall.
- Typos and grammar errors as far as the eye can see.
- Paste displayed an adult (18+) advertisement, and there’s no option to not display those kind of ads.
- Visitors have to disable ad-block to view your links.
- Captcha has to be solved to get to the destination link.
- The button’s text to get to the destination URL (not paste) says: “Click here to view paste”.
- Stats/analytics aren’t very great and the color scheme switches between “Overview” and “Analytics > Revenue”
Seeing a website with as many grammatical errors as this one has is just unacceptable- even if English isn’t your first language, it isn’t difficult to find an English speaker to spellcheck. I could look pass the poor grammar, but the adult themed ads showing up is a huge problem. So, until most of the above cons are fixed, I won’t be recommending BinBucks anytime soon.
- You’ll need to create an BinBucks account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and shrink the URL. Copy and share the new link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your BinBucks link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a BinBucks link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.