Some of the links found on this site may be Affiliate Links.
What is AdWork Media?
AdWork Media is a CPA (Cost per action) network that lets you lock your content behind offer walls, when an offer is completed you’ll get paid real money. AdWork Media pays anywhere from $1.00 – $20.00+ USD per offer completion (or lead), depending on where they live. In order for the visitor to unlock your content they will have to fill out a short survey with their personal information. You can monetize both mobile and desktop traffic. They also have a large variety of other monetization tools and features to help maximize conversions and profit. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
AdWork Media Features
Lets you lock and monetize website access, file downloads, tutorials and more. There are over 50 options that you can use to customize each locker. To list off every custom option would take too long, so I’ll just make a small list. You can customize how the locker is loaded; the text that is shown, what happens when the user completes an offer or leaves, how many offers are shown and more. All of their tools have similar if not more options to customize. To view an example of their content locker, click Here.
Link lockers let you monetize links to downloads, passwords, sites and more – basically if it’s a URL, you can monetize it. As with AdWork Media’s other tools, the customization for the link locker is wonderful. You can even edit the CSS and HTML of the landing page, if you so desire, to create your ideal style. The redirection/destination URL should be hidden so users have to complete the offer to download the file and once completed the download should start automatically without revealing the URL. If it isn’t hidden, you may have to switch file host or contact their support team. To view an example of their Link locker, click Here.
This interesting tool is great if you have a product (shipped goods, e-book, guide, software) that you can monetize and allow users to download without needing to pay. It creates a landing page, of sorts, that you can customize to fit your product exactly. You can add testimonials, videos, images and more information related to your product. Of course you can customize the locker as you would the other lockers, adding themes, changing text, etc. To view an example of their Product locker, click Here.
This tool allows you to integrate AdWork Media’s offers into your sites, apps or games. Users complete offers to earn virtual points which then can be used to unlock your content or earn rewards in the game. In order to actually use this feature as it’s intended to be used, you’ll need coding experience or money to higher a coder. To view an example of their Offer Wall, click Here.
Global Traffic Monetizer
Creates a short URL that can monetize your pop under traffic, exit traffic, mobile traffic, parked domain traffic, and more.
Other Tools & Features
Smart Link: Creates a short URL that can split test campaigns across multiple geographic regions.
Pixel Manager: If your site uses cookie tracking information, this tool will allow your tracking code to gather tracking information from cookies set at the visitor’s initial click.
Custom Tracking Domain: Masks tracking links with a domain you own instead of the default “adworkmedia.com”.
WordPress Plugin: Lets you easily integrate content/link lockers into your WordPress site without having to edit template/header files.
Banner Rotator: A tool that automatically geo-filters banners to show to the visitor, if no banners are available a referral banner will be shown instead (or a custom image/link).
Postback: Lets publishers receive automatic notifications every time a new lead is generated.
Earn a ticket for every $500 you generate monthly to enter and win the prize. At the time of writing this, the winner will receive $500 dollars!
AdWork Media gives its users access to all of the statistics they’ll ever need in order to maximize profits, target your audience effectively and to stay at the top of your niche. You can view everything from country breakdown, devices, locker reports and more.
Receive 3% commission on all referral’s earnings for life. AdWork Media even gives you some referral banners to use on your blogs/pages.
2. Payoneer Prepaid Master card
3. ACH Direct Deposit (U.S. only)
5. Wester Union
6. Local Bank Transfer handled via Payoneer
7. Standard Wire Transfer (INTL)
Pros and Cons
- Website looks great and is easy to navigate.
- Application approval was fast and painless.
- Amount of tools and features is extremely nice.
- Customizing tools/lockers is easy and in-depth with up to 50+ options to change on almost every locker.
- Huge selection of payment methods.
- Support team available to help you implement/use their tools.
- Guides and informational text for every tool/feature to give you an idea on what that tool does and how to use it.
- Good FAQ and collection of guides to help you use AdWork Media.
- Stats for everything you’d need stats for.
- Community stats area where users share how much they’ve earned keep you motivated.
- Monthly sweepstakes to encourage success.
- You can view the latest and highest converting campaigns.
- Everything is mobile-friendly.
- Surveys that I tried were very easy and straightforward to complete.
- No forums.
- Can’t customize all lockers’ css/html.
- No live preview when customizing tools.
- Referral commission isn’t the greatest.
- Amount of tools, features and information can feel overwhelming, especially if you’re new to CPA networks.
When people are talking about CPA networks, 9 times out of 10 they will mention AdWork Media. Seeing everything they have to offer, it’s easy to see why they are so popular and trusted by so many. I would like to see a forums of some kind added so users may communicate and help each other. If you want to use a CPA network to monetize your traffic then I highly recommend giving AdWork Media a try.
- You’ll need to create an account, click here to register.
- Now you will need to figure out your niche and find something that you’ll want to monetize. (More on choosing a niche below.)
- Now you need to figure out who your target audience is going to be and how you’re going to reach them. (More on promoting your content below)
- Have you got all of that figured out? Great! Now it’s time to decide how you will present your content / links to your audience. It is usually recommended to make a website or blog to advertise your content and links instead of sharing direct links from something like a video’s description.
- (Optional, but recommended in most cases) Making a website can be tricky for beginners and can cost some money if you buy hosting and a domain name. However, there are free website builders / hosting that make things easier such as: Blogger, Weebly and Webs to name a few.
Choosing Your Niche
A niche is just a subject or area where one’s skills are best suited for. This is critical if you want to succeed on any CPA network. Imagine you are one of the best programmers in the industry and decide you want to make some extra money with a CPA network. People are more likely to complete a survey to download your programming files/tutorials than if you were just some random beginner. Now this doesn’t mean if you don’t have specialty skills like in the example that you can’t succeed on a CPA network, it means you’ll just have to spend more time finding and perfecting your niche.
When looking for a Niche, it is important to pick something that people actively search for and want. You can use free tools like Google’s Keyword Planner Tool to find out if our niche is in demand. The more popular your niche, the more competition you’re likely to have and the harder it will be to get your site ranked well by search engines.
- Writing eBooks about various subjects (game guides, tutorials, how-to’s, etc).
- Creating & uploading your own software.
- Cheat codes, guides or tutorials for popular video games.
- Making your own apps for mobile devices.
- Locking password downloads.
Promoting Your Content
There are many ways to go about promoting your content and driving viewers to your websites and download links. It is important to know your target audience and how you’re going to reach them. The most popular ways of getting your links out there are: Video Sharing Sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc), Forums, Torrents and Social Media.
Once you know how you’re going to reach them, it’s time to set up how you’re going to get them to even consider downloading your content – especially if it’s locked behind a offer wall. My recommendation here is to set up a website of some kind, it can be a free website / blog such as blogger or weebly. Make it look as professional as you can and create some pages for your content. If it looks like you’ve put more effort into it, users will be much more likely to complete a survey for your content.