Some of the links found on this site may be Affiliate Links.
What is AdscendMedia?
AdscendMedia is a CPA (Cost Per Action) and network that lets you lock your content behind offer walls, when an offer is completed you’ll get paid real money. AdscendMedia pays anywhere from $0.20 – $20.00+ USD per offer completion (or lead), depending on where they live. In order for the visitor to unlock your content they will have to fill out a short survey with their personal information. You can monetize both mobile and desktop traffic. They also have a large variety of other monetization tools and features to help maximize conversions and profit. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Upload your files into their vault to monetize them easily. You can customize the profile of your vault and edit things such as types of offers to display, how many completions are needed to access the content, header text and more. You can even create your own HTML and CSS to truly customize the offer page. You may upload 25 files at a time and the maximum file size is 500MB. To view an example of their vault locker, click Here.
This tool locks your pages or website, making visitors complete an offer to unlock your content. You can customize this tool quite a bit, like: change how it handles return visitors, if they can close the offers, widget’s theme (colors/text etc), how many offers to show and more. To view an example of their widget locker, click Here.
Let’s you monetize a URL by locking it, forcing visitors to complete an offer to visit the link. Just like their Vault, you can customize the landing page right down to the HTML and CSS. To view an example of their link locker, click Here.
Mobile Video Locker
Let’s you monetize mobile traffic to your website/blog by showing mobile users a short app trailer. You’ll get paid up to $4.00 per app install.
This tool allows you to integrate AdscendMedia’s offers into your sites, apps or games. Users complete offers to earn virtual points which then can be used to unlock your content or earn rewards in your game/app. In order to actually use this feature as it’s intended to be used, you’ll need coding experience or money to higher a coder. You can view what the basic offer wall looks like Here.
Let’s you integrate their content locking technology directly into your websites and projects.
This tool, mainly created for developers of apps or games, allows their users to pre-qualify for market research surveys that match their interests and lifestyles. After they complete this survey, they will then begin receiving daily surveys tailored specifically for them. You can then set up rewards to be given to those that complete those surveys in your app or game.
AdscendMedia gives you access to just about any statistic you’ll need to be as successful as possible.
Notifies your server when you receive any leads (offer completions) as a way to track your CPA conversions (leads).
Receive 5% commission on all referral’s earnings for life. You may choose from a small selection of referral banners to place on your pages as well.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $50.00)
2. Payoneer (Minimum: $50.00)
3. ACH (Minimum: $100.00)
4. Check (U.S.) (Minimum: $100.00)
5. Check (Outside the U.S.) (Minimum: $125.00)
6. Wire Transfer (Minimum: $500.00)
Pros and Cons
- Website is easy to navigate.
- You can upload your files directly to their servers.
- File size limit is good.
- Has all the standard tools that you’ll need to earn a decent profit/living.
- Everything works as intended from what I can tell.
- Website is quite dull.
- Took almost 4 days to get application approved. (Which isn’t “that” long, but I felt I should note it)
- Was seeing offers for mobile devices while on desktop. You can remove those via customization. They should automatically detect the user’s device and show the appropriate offers – which doesn’t appear to be the case.
- Payment minimum is steep.
- No forums or way to see others and their earnings.
- The default templates colors and text could use some work. A lot of the default text just doesn’t look or feel right. For example, clicking a vault file URL it says: “To activate your content, please complete one(1) offer.” You can edit the HTML of these pages, but I’m confused on who thought that default text was okay.
There’s nothing inherently bad about AdscendMedia, but there’s nothing that really stands out about them either. I would suggest using another CPA network before trying AdscendMedia. Maybe submit your application to them and while you’re waiting on approval, try CPA Build or CPAGrip and see how you like them.
- You’ll need to create an account, click here to register.
- Now you will need to figure out your niche and find something that you’ll want to monetize. (More on choosing a niche below.)
- Now you need to figure out who your target audience is going to be and how you’re going to reach them. (More on promoting your content below)
- Have you got all of that figured out? Great! Now it’s time to decide how you will present your content / links to your audience. It is usually recommended to make a website or blog to advertise your content and links instead of sharing direct links from something like a video’s description.
- (Optional, but recommended in most cases) Making a website can be tricky for beginners and can cost some money if you buy hosting and a domain name. However, there are free website builders / hosting that make things easier such as: Blogger, Weebly and Webs to name a few.
Choosing Your Niche
A niche is just a subject or area where one’s skills are best suited for. This is critical if you want to succeed on any CPA network. Imagine you are one of the best programmers in the industry and decide you want to make some extra money with a CPA network. People are more likely to complete a survey to download your programming files/tutorials than if you were just some random beginner. Now this doesn’t mean if you don’t have specialty skills like in the example that you can’t succeed on a CPA network, it means you’ll just have to spend more time finding and perfecting your niche.
When looking for a Niche, it is important to pick something that people actively search for and want. You can use free tools like Google’s Keyword Planner Tool to find out if our niche is in demand. The more popular your niche, the more competition you’re likely to have and the harder it will be to get your site ranked well by search engines.
- Writing eBooks about various subjects (game guides, tutorials, how-to’s, etc).
- Creating & uploading your own software.
- Cheat codes, guides or tutorials for popular video games.
- Making your own apps for mobile devices.
- Locking password downloads.
Promoting Your Content
There are many ways to go about promoting your content and driving viewers to your websites and download links. It is important to know your target audience and how you’re going to reach them. The most popular ways of getting your links out there are: Video Sharing Sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc), Forums, Torrents and Social Media.
Once you know how you’re going to reach them, it’s time to set up how you’re going to get them to even consider downloading your content – especially if it’s locked behind a offer wall. My recommendation here is to set up a website of some kind, it can be a free website / blog such as blogger or weebly. Make it look as professional as you can and create some pages for your content. If it looks like you’ve put more effort into it, users will be much more likely to complete a survey for your content.