Table of Contents
AdMy.link is a paid URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their links. It works likes this, advertisers pay AdMy.link to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “http://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “http://admy.link/bc6842“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid a certain amount depending on where they live. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Mass Shrinker: Gives the user the ability to shrink many URLs at a time.
Full Page Script: Lets you shrink all/most of the links on your website.
AdMy.link gives its users fairly basic statistics for all of your links/referral revenue.
Get paid once your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount for the payment processor you’ve chosen.
You get 15% of every referral’s earnings for life.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
Pros and Cons
- Very easy sign-up.
- Website is decent.
- Severe lack of features.
- Pop-ups appear when trying to proceed to destination URL.
- Only one payout method at this time.
- Rates are very low.
Save yourself the time and try the other URL shorteners that I’ve reviewed before trying this one.
- You’ll need to create an AdMy.link account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and hit “SHORTEN”. Copy and share the link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your AdMy.link link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a AdMy.link link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.