Some of the links found on this site may be Affiliate Links.
What is Upload-4ever?
Upload-4ever is a relatively new PPD service that pays your when someone downloads your files. All you have to do is upload some files, share them and start earning. They claim you can earn up to $7 per 1000 downloads which is fairly decent. Their website is barely a year old and it is full of grammatical errors and misspellings. This is indicative of English not being their first language so be careful when using this website, and please read the entire review before signing up.
Uploading & Storage
Free Accounts: Given ~ 70GB of storage according to their FAQ. Files are deleted 30 days after the last download, meaning if your file doesn’t receive a download in 30 days it will be erased. People downloading via the free download option will have to sit through a 40 second wait timer and fill out a captcha. Note there were quite a few pop-up attempts when trying to interact with the download page.
Premium Accounts: ~$10 per month. Around 1TB of storage and you can upgrade your account to premium using your balance directly. Files are never deleted, or so they claim.
Organization: You are given the ability to create folders to “organize” files with but the interface is very confusing and unintuitive. I did manage to figure it out, but I could see others finding it very confusing as well. As an example, if you try and select “move file” without selecting a folder first from the drop-down it will simply redirect you to the home page.
Desktop Upload Tool: A piece of software that lets you upload and manage your files without needing to go to their website in your browser. *Be very cautious when downloading or installing anything – this website is very new*
Copy Files: Copy files from one folder to another quickly.
Zip Selected / Export: I assume this is supposed to add the selected files to a .zip archive, but it wasn’t working at the time of writing this. The export feature also didn’t seem to work.
Files are given unlimited bandwidth & downloads. Download speed does seem to be throttled at around 1MB/s for free download users. There is a timer of around 40 seconds as well for anyone choosing the free download option. Also, there are fake download buttons/pop-ups while waiting to download that your users will have to avoid.
Upload-4ever lets you pick what are called “Profit Modes” meaning you can decide how you want to earn your money. You can either earn the bulk of your money from downloads, from users or referrals buying premium or a mix of both. I’m not quite sure the numbers they show are accurate, so take these numbers with a grain of salt.
PPD: 100% earnings from downloads only.
PPS: 20% from downloads and 50% from sales.
Mix: 60% from downloads and 40% from sales.
Earn 10% commission of all referrals’ earnings according to their FAQ.
You can request a withdrawal at anytime your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount. You may also use your current earnings to upgrade your account to premium. Their minimum withdrawal amount can from as low as $1 to up to $200 depending on your chosen payment processor.
The payout rates are based on the visitor’s country. Visitors must completely download the file for it to count and can’t be using a proxy. Again, I’m not sure how accurate these numbers are because the English spelling/grammar is extremely bad.
United Arab Emirates
*rates shown above are for every 1000 complete downloads*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
Upload-4ever has quite a huge selection of payment methods, but for simplicity I will only be listing out the major ones.
PayPal, Payeer, WebMoney, Payoneer, Skrill, Perfect Money, Paysera, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Pros and Cons
- Overall website design looks quite nice, but it’s ruined by the very poor English grammar/spelling errors.
- Decent payout rates.
- Can upgrade your account using your account’s balance.
- No adult/NSFW ads shown on download page that I could find.
- Sign up was very simple.
- Download speed isn’t throttled too bad.
- Decent amount of storage space for free accounts.
- The website is very new, so be careful when giving out any personal information.
- So many typos and grammatical errors make the website feel very unprofessional and somewhat untrustworthy.
- Files are deleted after 30 days of the last received download.
- Free users have to wait for a ridiculous 40-second timer before getting to the download link.
- Pop-up attempts as well as fake download buttons/prompts appearing to try and trick the user to click them.
- The file managing tools (folders etc.) are very unintuitive / confusing and could use an update. Also the zip and export features simply didn’t work at all.
As I’ve pointed out many times during this review, Upload-4ever is a very new website barely over a year old at this point. So I wouldn’t be trying to monetize any personal/sensitive files with them until they’ve established themselves a bit more. Their typos and spelling mistakes make their website feel extremely unprofessional and it just makes it hard to find information (reading their FAQ isn’t fun). I don’t see any harm in trying out their service as long as you understand the risks and use common sense. I personally would probably pass on this one for now for the reasons pointed out above.
- You’ll need to create a Upload-4ever account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of files you’ll be uploading and sharing. Be sure no files violate their terms of service, copyright or other posted rules. You can upload files such as: your software, videos, guides and more.
- Now you just need to share your files with as many people as possible. It’s recommended to use use social media sites, YouTube, SEO etc.
- (Optional) Shrink your download links with a URL shortener such as Bit.ly, because some people may not click the link if they see a Upload-4ever URL. You may also shrink the download link with your favorite paying URL shortener to earn more.