Some of the links found on this site may be Affiliate Links.
What is up-load.io?
Up-load.io is a Pay Per Download (PPD) website that pays you when someone downloads your files. When someone clicks your link to get your file they’re shown some ads, then they download your file and you earn some money. You can earn up to $7 per 1000 downloads and even get money from multiple downloads from the same IP. If you’re interested and you’ve already read the review, you can sign up here.
Uploading & Storage
Free Accounts: Get ~ 49GB of storage and unlimited download traffic per day. Max file size is limited to ~ 3Gb per file. Files are deleted 90 days after the last download, meaning if your file doesn’t receive a download in 90 days it will be erased. Free downloaders will also have to sit through a 30 second wait timer.
Premium Accounts: ~$14.45 per month. Unlimited storage and unlimited download bandwidth per day. Max file size is set to Unlimited as well, but I cannot verify this claim. Files for premium accounts are never deleted.
Organization: You are given the ability to create and move files into folders. It does its job and will go a long way to keeping your files organized.
Files are given unlimited bandwidth for downloads per day for all account types, or so they claim. They’ve stated they also do count multiple downloads from the same person per day, but I couldn’t find the exact number. I tested the download speed and it did not seem to be throttled, but I was forced to disable my AdBlock and there were many malicious ads & pop-ups present.
Up-load.io lets you pick what they call a “Profit Mode” meaning you can decide how you want to earn your money. You can either earn the bulk of your money from downloads, from users or referrals buying premium or a mix of both. I couldn’t seem to choose which mode I wanted.
PPD: 100% earnings from downloads.
PPS: 60% from downloads and 30% from premium sales.
Mix: 70% from downloads and 15% from sales.
Earn 15% commission of all referrals’ earnings for life.
You can request a withdrawal at anytime your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount for your preferred payment method. You may also use your current earnings to upgrade your account to premium. Their minimum withdrawal amount is about $3 but it can differ depending on your preferred payment method.
The payout rates are based on the visitor’s country and the size of the file they’re downloading. Visitors must completely download the file for it to count and can’t be using a proxy. Just use these numbers as a rough guide.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 complete downloads*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
Up-load.io has nice selection of payment methods and the minimum withdrawal amount is $3.
PayPal, Payeer, WebMoney, Payoneer, and Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons
- The website looks nice and sign up was easy and fast.
- You can create folders to organize your files.
- Download speed did not seem to be throttled, but my internet speed isn’t fast enough to be certain.
- Spelling errors and poor grammar leave the website feeling unprofessional.
- 30 second countdown timer for free downloaders.
- Free accounts don’t get a lot of storage space.
- Many malicious ads and pop-ups on download page/links. My Anti-virus alerted me many times.
- Some adult-themed ads were present, but I didn’t see anything overtly NSFW.
- Visitors have to disable AdBlock to download your files.
- Very difficult to actually get the download link to start downloading the file.
Unfortunately with how difficult it was for me to actually download my own file and how many pop-ups and malicious ads there were I cannot recommend up-load.io. With any review on this website, I encourage you to decide for yourself and if the pros/cons and payout rates look agreeable to you then give them a try. It is unfortunate how many terrible ads there were, because they don’t seem to throttle downloads much if at all.
- You’ll need to create a up-load.io account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of files you’ll be uploading and sharing. Be sure no files violate their terms of service, copyright or other posted rules. You can upload files such as: your software, videos, guides and more.
- Now you just need to share your files with as many people as possible. It’s recommended to use use social media sites, YouTube, SEO etc.
- (Optional) Shrink your download links with a URL shortener such as Bit.ly, because some people may not click the link if they see a up-load.io URL. You may also shrink the download link with your favorite paying URL shortener to earn more.