Some of the links found on this site may be Affiliate Links.
What is Shrinkearn?
Shrinkearn is a paying URL shortener that pays you when someone clicks through your links. It works likes this, advertisers pay Shrinkearn.com to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “https://incomeredefined.com/adfocus-make-money-sharing-links/” to “https://tei.ai/Custom-Alias“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid a certain percentage. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Quick Link: Easily shrink a link without needing to be logged in.
Mass Shrinker: Shrink up to 20 URLs at a time.
API: For developers to easily integrate link shrinking into their applications and other projects.
Full Page Script: Converts links found on your website over into Shrinkearn links automatically. You can set domain inclusions/exclusions to control which links are being converted.
Bookmarklet: A tool that you can add to your browser’s toolbar that will enable you to quickly shrink a link without needing to go to the dashboard of Shrinkearn’s website.
Shrinkearn gives you access to some basic statistical information regarding your link’s/referrals’ performance. It is rather barebones in what stats you have access to, but it gets the job done.
You get 20% of every referral’s earnings for life. They also offer referral banners for you to use on your website/blog/pages.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $3.00 or so they claim.
Payment Methods: PayPal, WebMoney , Payeer, AirTm, PaySera, Perfect Money, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI and Bank Transfer.
Pros and Cons
- Sign up was a breeze, no email confirmation
- Minimum payout is low.
- Support many different payment options.
- The rates are above average.
- Website is definitely cloned from the same generic “URL shortener” template like so many others use.
- Feels unprofessional.
- Visitors must disable adblock to use your links.
- Many pop ups, redirects and other malicious advertisements that is guaranteed to make any visitor never click your links in the future.
- Visitors will have to wait through a 10 second timer even after completing the captcha.
- I was redirected back to the start of the link process after waiting the 10-seconds. Very frustrating.
- I couldn’t even get through my own shortened link to the destination URL.
- Adult themed ads are littered everywhere with no way to turn them off.
- My anti-virus blocked some viruses coming from a pop-up ad.
- Poor spelling and grammar, indicating the owner of the website doesn’t speak English as their first language and doesn’t care enough to pay an English speaker to fix the errors.
If you couldn’t already tell from the pros/cons, I am definitely not going to recommend anyone use Shrinkearn. Their website feels like a rushed copy of the same generic template all these other shady URL shorteners use. Their rates are quite high, but I can’t see anyone ever wanting to click your links especially when they potentially contain viruses/malicious code.
- You’ll need to create an Shrinkearn account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and hit the Shorten button. Copy and share the link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your Shrinkearn link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a Shrinkearn link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.