Table of Contents
ShareCash is a PPD (Pay-Per-Download) network meaning every time someone downloads your files you get paid. ShareCash pays anywhere from $0.20 – $20.00 USD per download depending on where they live. In order for the user to download your file they will have to fill out a short survey with their personal information. You can monetize both mobile and desktop traffic. They also have a large variety of other monetization tools and methods to maximize your profits. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
File Uploading and Locking
ShareCash offers users the ability to upload files no larger than 50MB in size and automatically lock the file behind a survey. You can mange the files you upload, rename them and create mirrors and folders.
The link locker is a tool that allows you to lock any download link you wish to from any website. This is great if your file exceeds the 50MB file size limit and you don’t want to password protect your file. (If they have the download link to the file, that isn’t the link generated by the link locker, they will be able to download the file without doing the survey)
The widgets tool allows your visitors to download your files without leaving your website. When the user clicks on your link, a popup should appear with survey offers. This tool is recommended as the visitor never leaves your site which increases the chance they will stay on it even if they don’t do the survey.
ShareCash’s content library contains thousands of eBooks, game guides and software. All of this content is free and legal to start promoting the same way you would your own ShareCash files. You can even customize the eBook’s landing page if you’d like to.
ShareCash’s referral system allows you to earn 5% of what your affiliates earn. For every 10 active referrals you can earn an additional 1% up to a maximum of 12%. In order for them to be considered active, they must have earned 5 dollars or more the previous day. ShareCash also has some free banners to promote your referral link.
- Prepaid MasterCard (Minimum: $20.00)
- International and US Bank Transfers (Minimum: $50.00)
2. Paxum (Minimum: $20.00)
3. Payza (Minimum: $25.00)
Proof of Earnings and Payment
I withdrew the earnings into my bank account and then to my PayPal account. *Once you hit $600 in total earnings, you will be required to fill a tax form out*
Pros and Cons
- Easy sign-up and no approval process.
- Many customization tools for your content.
- Link Locker and Widget tools are great and easy to use
- Payouts are always on time.
- Detailed statistics.
- Easy site navigation.
- Website looks very professional and well made.
- Support team has been top notch in my experience.
- Huge Content Library ready for monetization.
- Has forums for you to get help and advice.
- Small file size limit. (50MB)
- Some common payout methods (PayPal / Bank Transfer) aren’t available or are handled through third party sites.
ShareCash has been around for a very long time and is as reliable and as safe as they come. Any problem that I’ve had has been handled by their support team, in the past their support wasn’t very good and there was a language barrier. But since then, I have noted the improvement in their support team’s English writing and comprehension skills. I definitely recommend ShareCash if you’re looking for a good PPD network. They’ve updated their site and are always adding more features to help their users.
- You’ll need to create an account, click here to register.
- Now you will need to figure out your niche and find something that you’ll want to monetize. (More on choosing a niche below.)
- Now you need to figure out who your target audience is going to be and how you’re going to reach them. (More on promoting your content below)
- Have you got all of that figured out? Great! Now it’s time to decide how you will present your content / links to your audience. It is usually recommended to make a website or blog to advertise your files and links instead of sharing direct links from something like a video’s description.
- (Optional, but recommended in most cases) Making a website can be tricky for beginners and can cost some money if you buy hosting and a domain name. However, there are free website builders / hosting that make things easier such as: Blogger, Weebly and Webs to name a few.
Choosing Your Niche
A niche is just a subject or area where one’s skills are best suited for. This is critical if you want to succeed on any PPD network. Imagine you are one of the best programmers in the industry and decide you want to make some extra money with a PPD network, people are more likely to complete a survey to download your programming files than if you were just some random beginner. Now this doesn’t mean if you don’t have specialty skills like in the example that you can’t succeed on a PPD network, it means you’ll just have to spend more time finding and perfecting your niche.
When looking for a Niche, it is important to pick something that people actively search for and want. You can use free tools like Google’s Keyword Planner Tool to find out if our niche is in demand. The more popular your niche, the more competition you’re likely to have and the harder it will be to get your site ranked well by search engines.
Here are just a few examples of niches that people use, just to give you some ideas. Please note that these niche’s most likely are overcrowded and we don’t support or condone any illegal activities.
- Writing eBooks about various subjects (game guides, tutorials, how-to’s, etc).
- Creating & uploading your own software.
- Keygens / Cracks for various popular software.
- Video game cheat codes.
- Password protecting torrents and uploading the password to PPD networks.
Promoting Your Content
There are many ways to go about promoting your content and driving viewers to your websites and download links. It is important to know your target audience and how you’re going to reach them. The most popular ways of getting your links out there are: Video Sharing Sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc), Forums, Torrents and Social Media.
Once you know how you’re going to reach them, it’s time to set up how you’re going to get them to even consider downloading your content – especially if it’s locked behind a survey wall. My recommendation here is to set up a website of some kind, it can be a free website / blog such as blogger or weebly. Make it look as professional as you can and create some pages for your content. If it looks like you’ve put more effort into it, users will be much more likely to complete a survey for your content.