Table of Contents
What is File Upload?
File Upload is a free file storage service that pays you when your files are downloaded or when a user purchases a premium account. Essentially it’s a Pay Per Download (PPD) / Pay Per Sale (PPS) website, but the visitors don’t have to complete a survey in order to download your files. This means you won’t earn as much per download as you would with a typical PPD site, but you will receive a lot more downloads. You may earn upwards of $6.00 USD per 1000 downloads. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
File Upload Features
Uploading & Storage
You may upload 7 files at a time between 1 Byte – 10GB per file. Free accounts are only given 117GB of storage space. You can organize your files into folders, publish/unpublish them, export them and set them as premium only. Files do expire after 90 days of inactivity.
File Upload Tools
Remote URL Upload: Enter up to 7 URLs that link to files to have them transferred to File Upload. (http://domain.com/files.zip)
Copy Files: Copy files from another File Upload account.
Desktop Uploader: This app lets you upload and manage files without needing to open the browser.
Files are given unlimited bandwidth & downloads. Download speed doesn’t seem to be throttled and I couldn’t find any information regarding speed throttling. There is a countdown timer (15 sec) and captcha the user will have to go through.
Earn 20% commission of all referrals’ earnings. There are some referral banners you can use on your websites/blogs.
Earn 50% of premium account purchases and rebills. You may also set your files as premium only to increase the amount of sales you make.
You can request a withdrawal at anytime your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount. You may also use your current earnings to upgrade your account to premium. There’s a small 2% withdrawal fee.
File Upload gives their users the ability to send their earnings to other users.
The payout rates are based on the visitor’s country. Visitors must completely download the file for it to count and can’t be using a proxy.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 complete downloads*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
|1. PayPal (Minimum: $1.00)
2. Perfect Money (Minimum: $1.00)
3. Payza (Minimum: $1.00)
4. Payeer (Minimum: $1.00)
5. Skrill (Minimum: $1.00)
6. WebMoney (Minimum: $1.00)
7. Bitcoin (Minimum: $1.00)
8. Litecoin (Minimum: $1.00)
9. Ethereum (Minimum: $1.00)
10. AdvCash (Minimum: $1.00)
|11. BM-Wallet Egy (Minimum: $1.00)
12. Neteller (Minimum: $5.00)
13. Payoneer (Minimum: $50.00)
14. Vodafone Cash (Minimum: $1.00)
15. Vodafone Balance (Minimum: $1.00)
16. Orange Money (Minimum: $1.00)
17. Etisalat Floos (Minimum: $1.00)
18. Cash Plus (Minimum: $15.00)
19. Wafa Cash (Minimum: $15.00)
20. Flexy DZ (Minimum: $1.00)
Pros and Cons
- Easy sign up.
- 117 Gb of storage space isn’t terrible.
- Can upgrade the account to premium with earnings.
- PPS and PPD. Can set files as premium only.
- Unthrottled download speeds, as far as I can tell.
- Many payment options.
- File size limit of 10GB.
- Folders to organize your files.
- Can set files as “public” and share all public files/folders simultaneously.
- You may enable a “Security Lock”and Google 2-Factor Authentication for enhanced account security.
- Average statistics showing earnings from downloads, sales, rebills etc..
- There’s a download delay (15s timer) and captcha for free users.
- Typos and other grammatical errors are prevalent.
- They have contradicting information. One page may say something like: “Files are kept permanently after receiving a download” then another page will say “Files are deleted after 90 days from the last download”.
- Homepage literally has placeholder text on the Top Features.
- Confusing text and information which feels very unprofessional. Example, They have 3 “Profit Modes”: PPD: 100% from downloads + 50% from sales | PPS: 75% from Sales | PPD/PPS: 45% from downloads and sales. Why would you ever pick the PPD/PPS when PPD shows better rates?
- Payout rates aren’t great.
It’s a shame that there are so many grammatical errors and confusing/contradicting information and text. The design of the website is very nice and would feel professional if not for that. That being said, File Upload is definitely above average for the PPD/PPS websites that I’ve reviewed thus far. Their payout rates are on the low end, but the high download speed should balance that out. If you need a decent PPD/PPS service then I would recommend trying File Upload out for yourself.
- You’ll need to create a File Upload account, click here to register.
- Decide how you want to earn money, PPD+PPS or just PPS. You can either earn 100% from Downloads and 50% from sales or just 75% from sales.
- Now figure out what kind of files you’ll be uploading and sharing. Be sure no files violate their terms of service, copyright or other posted rules. You can upload files such as: your software, videos, guides and more.
- Now you just need to share your files with as many people as possible. It’s recommended to use use social media sites, YouTube, SEO etc.
- (Optional) Shrink your download links with a URL shortener such as Bit.ly, because some people may not click the link if they see a File Upload URL. You may also shrink the download link with your favorite paying URL shortener to earn more.