Table of Contents
What is Blv.Me?
Blv.Me is a CPA (Cost-Per-Action) link locking service that pays you $0.10 – $10.00 USD every time someone completes an offer. It works likes this, advertisers pay Blv.Me to promote their offer, you shrink a long URL such as: “http://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “https://blv.me/fZQ“. When someone visits your link, they will have to complete an offer in order to be redirected to the destination URL. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Link Shortening | Locking | Customization
Blv.Me allows you to choose whether you want to lock your link or just shorten it and it even gives you the ability to change the domain of the new link. You won’t make any money if you don’t lock your links behind an offer wall.
Website Widget: Allows your visitors to unlock your links from within your own website.
Browser Button: Lets you create a locked link for whatever page you’re currently viewing quickly.
API: For developers to easily integrate link locking into their applications and other projects.
The Get Paid As You Go program increases your payout rates based on how much you’ve earned that month. You can earn up to an additional 25% for all of your future earnings.
See your most important statistics such as earnings, leading countries and traffic sources.
Default payment schedule is NET30. Payments are sent 30 days after the end of the month when the leads were generated.
You get 5% of every referral’s earnings for life. They also offer referral banners for you to use on your website/blog/pages.
1. Bank Transfer (Minimum: $N/A)
2. Payza (Minimum: $N/A)
3. Skrill (Minimum: $N/A)
Pros and Cons
- Website looks nice and the sign up was easy.
- Gives you the option to not lock your links and change the domain.
- Good FAQ/Tips & Ideas pages.
- Gives an incentive to earn as much as possible with the GPAYG program.
- Automatic payouts are nice.
- Gives visitors many different offers to complete.
- The widget tool is very nice for those who own a blog/website.
- Payout methods aren’t the greatest, would like to see PayPal or Payoneer personally.
- Can’t make money without locking your links. Seems like a missed opportunity to be a CPA and CPM service.
- Low referral payouts.
Blv.Me is a fine choice when it comes to link lockers. Their tool selection is good and the customization is there. Their referral earnings could be higher, but it’s not enough for me to not recommend their service. The fact that they give visitors ~10 offers to choose from is very nice. All in all, if you are in need of a CPA link locking/shortening service then I would definitely give them a try.
- You’ll need to create an Blv.Me account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking/locking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can share links to files or videos/pictures and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and shorten it and make sure the link is locked. Copy and share the link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your Blv.Me link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a Blv.Me link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.