Table of Contents
AdMy.link is a paid URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their links. It works likes this, advertisers pay AdMy.link to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “http://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “http://admy.link/bc6842“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid a certain amount depending on where they live. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Mass Shrinker: Gives the user the ability to shrink many URLs at a time.
Full Page Script: Lets you shrink all/most of the links on your website.
AdMy.link gives its users fairly basic statistics for all of your links/referral revenue.
Get paid once your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount for the payment processor you’ve chosen.
You get 15% of every referral’s earnings for life.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on Unique Visitors, Visitor’s Location, Ad-Blockers, Advertiser Specs/Orders and some other factors. Each URL shortener may handle these factors/policies differently which means your earnings could vary greatly from one URL shortening service to another. As a general rule-of-thumb, you should expect to earn around $0.60 – $2.00 per 1000 views for most URL shorteners. But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
Pros and Cons
- Very easy sign-up.
- Website is decent.
- Severe lack of features.
- Pop-ups appear when trying to proceed to destination URL.
- Only one payout method at this time.
- Rates are very low.
Save yourself the time and try the other URL shorteners that I’ve reviewed before trying this one.
- You’ll need to create an AdMy.link account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and hit “SHORTEN”. Copy and share the link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your AdMy.link link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a AdMy.link link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.