Table of Contents
What is AdHy.pe?
AdHy.pe is a paying URL shortener that pays the user every time someone clicks on their links. It works likes this, advertisers pay AdHy.pe to promote their stuff, you shrink a long URL such as: “http://incomeredefined.com/adfly-review-make-money-sharing-links” to “http://ah.pe/aRs7“. Then you share the link and once it’s clicked, the advertisement is shown and you get paid a certain amount depending on where they live. If you’re interested, Sign Up Here.
Adult Links & Multiple Views
AdHy.pe allows you to flag your links as either containing/linking to adult content or not so you may still earn money on 18+ content. AdHy.pe also pays for up to 10 redirections from the same IP within 24 hrs and multiple views (2 per link).
Mass Shrinker: Lets you shrink up to 20 URLs at a time.
Link Protector: Lets you protect your links from bots by adding a captcha. You may shrink up to 20 links at a time as individual links or all under one link list.
JS Page Script: When a visitor clicks a link on your site/blog, an ad will be shown and you’ll earn money.
API: For developers to easily integrate link shrinking into their applications and other projects.
AdHy.pe uses the basic views/earnings model for their statistics.
Get paid once your earnings reach the minimum withdrawal amount for the payment processor you’ve chosen by hitting the withdraw button. Payments are processed every 7th and 22nd day of each month.
AdHy.pe doesn’t offer a referral program.
Payout rates for URL shorteners are usually mainly based on Unique Visitors, Visitor’s Location, Ad-Blockers, Advertiser Specs/Orders and some other factors. Each URL shortener may handle these factors/policies differently which means your earnings could vary greatly from one URL shortening service to another. As a general rule-of-thumb, you should expect to earn around $0.60 – $2.00 per 1000 views for most URL shorteners. But it is very possible to earn hundreds of dollars from URL shorteners with enough work and effort.
*rates shown above are for every 1000 unique visitors*
You can view all of their rates Here. The rates shown above may have changed since writing this, so be sure and check them for yourself. They also show a maximum/average rate, but don’t expect to earn the maximum rate.
1. PayPal (Minimum: $5.00)
2. Payza (Minimum: $5.00)
Pros and Cons
- Website looks good and is easily navigable.
- Good selection of tools.
- Can earn on adult links.
- Multiple views on same link (2) and each redirection from the same visitor (10) earn you money.
- Decent support team.
- Maximum payout rates are high, but I don’t expect you’d earn close to the max.
- Captcha was easy to get past and no countdown timer.
- No link customization or organization.
- Only two payment methods.
- No referral program because of the amount of fraud they were experiencing.
- Nothing makes AdHy.pe better than other shorteners.
- Getting past captcha and clicking the “open link” button opened two pages, one an ad and the other was the destination URL.
- Either they don’t count your views on your links or they don’t count visitors using ad-block.
AdHy.pe, unfortunately, won’t be opening their referral program backup due to fraud. They don’t offer any features that set them apart from other, paying URL shorteners. There’s just not much substance to them and because of this I’d recommend trying another paying URL shortener like AdFly before using AdHy.pe.
- You’ll need to create an AdHy.pe account, click here to register.
- Now figure out what kind of links you will be shrinking and how you plan on sharing them. Example: you can shrink links to a funny video or picture and post that link on your social media accounts.
- Paste the long URL in the appropriate area and shrink the URL. Copy and share the new link to start earning.
- (Optional) Shrink your AdHy.pe link with another URL shortener such as Bit.ly to hide that your link is a AdHy.pe link – increasing the amount of clicks you’ll receive.